Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Pancakes

This weekend was nuts!  I spent almost all of it getting my apartment set up.  I went to FIVE stores Saturday morning and spend the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday setting stuff up.  The balcony door knob is fixed, the curtains are up (measured wrong and they are too short, OOPS), light bulbs are changed, pictures and paintings are hung, bath mats are placed, and the air filter is changed!  In between all of that work though, I couldn't forget the most important thing in my life...
FOOD!
 
I decided to try my friend's recipe for Pumpkin Pie Pancakes, which can be found on her blog, In Good Faith, on this post.
 
Most of the ingredients.
 
I need a bigger pan.  Making one of these at a time does NOT meet mine and S.'s appetite requirements.
 
Ghiradelli chocolate chips are the best.
 
The first two off the pan.  Topped with syrup, they did not last long!  GO CHECK OUT THE RECIPE!
 


1 comment: