Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cookie Brownies!

Everyone loves cookies.  And everyone loves brownies.  Then how can anyone not like cookie brownies?  Don't ask me.  They have been a favorite of mine since I once had one back at a bake sale in the 3rd grade, and, oh, how I'll never forget that moment when I bit into the heavenly baked goodness that is a cookie brownie (and I wonder why I was a fatty).  Every since then, I have been on the hunt for a ready make brownie box mix for the darn things, but to no avail.  Finally, I saw this receipe on pinterest, and I decided to cave and make the things from scratch.  Oh, how I was mostly pleased.  I thought they were a bit on the dry side, so I will bake them for 25 minutes instead of the recommended 30, but, yes, I will make them again!  They were delicious with a tall glass of milk or warmed in the microwave for a brief 10 seconds.

The Ingredients

All purpose flour, salt, and baking powder mixed together and set aside. 

The wet ingredients with chocolate chips added. 

Obvi, the best part. 

Now mix the wet and the dry.

Until it forms a brownie batter.

Spread it out in a pre-greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.


Remove, cool, cut, and most importantly... 

EAT!!!

What's that phrase again?  Oh, right...

NOM NOM NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment