Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Party Weekend

Good morning!  I couldn't post at all this weekend (and am barely able to now) as I am still recovering from an awesome weekend with my best friend from law school.  We went out in Greensboro Friday night (a little scarred still by the guy that shoved a huge ball of weed in S.'s face) and had an overall good time relaxing on my balcony and grabbing dinner at Mellow Mushroom.  We then bar hopped from Grey's Tavern to Boiler Room and ended the night asleep on my balcony.



Saturday, we headed to Chapel Hill for the UNC V-Tech football game and weren't we ALL in for a surprise.  Carolina ended up crushing V-Tech, so Laura was pretty sad (V-Tech undergrad).  But I'm pretty sure the Chik-Fil-A and Bojangles helped her through her misery. 


We went out that night in Chapel Hill, had dinner at Spanky's, continued the party at the Coffee Shop, took the Safe Ride "G" back to S.'s, and ran in the pouring rain back to his apartment from the stop. 


The night ended with two awful but awesome tasting Totino's pizzas (one more than slightly burnt) and Laura and I beat boxing/rapping our own song about a "pizza party."  Don't hate.

 

We spent Sunday shopping, cooking, and baking, and it was AWESOME.  I miss her already and hope we'll one day achieve our dream of living right on top of each other. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment