Thursday, October 4, 2012

A New Beginning

 On Monday of this week, I began my very first real live grown up person job first job as a practicing attorney at Brooks Pierce Mclendon Humphrey & Leonard in Greensboro, NC.  I cannot tell you how excited I am to practice with this firm, as they have always been so considerate of my career goals and have always encouraged me to do what I have a passion for.  So far, things are slow at work, just with orientation and the partners getting used to the new kids being around.  I do have a pretty nice office though...


 
And look at these beautiful flowers my mom left for me after my first day of work...


She also left me a cute mug and a chocolate fudge brownie.  No picture of the mug because I forgot to take it, and you can guess why there is no picture of the brownie.  :)    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment