Thursday, December 13, 2012

Big Girl Watch

After starting my new job at my law firm, I wanted to treat myself to something nice.  I've been eyeing those big chunky watches for some time now, but I just couldn't justify spending that chunk of change on a watch.  I looked and looked for sales and found out that these watches go on sale at Macy's twice a year: during their friends and family event.  This is the one I was eyeing.  Well, the friends and family sale finally came early this December, and I saved 25% plus an extra 20% for opening a Macy's card.  I NEVER open retail credit cards, but this card made this watch a steal.  I saved $100!


 
The thing I love most about this watch is with the black and rose gold combination, it matches almost everything!  The rose gold lets you wear brown clothes and even gold jewelry, while the black really brings out silver jewelry.  It was just what I was looking for.
 
What do you think about chunky, big faced watches?  Do you like the trend?  Would you buy one?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I have a big rose gold Kenneth Cole watch that I got on Rue for about $50. I didn't want to spend too much money on it in case it was trendy and out of style soon. I love it! It does go with almost anything!

    ReplyDelete