Friday, October 5, 2012

Do Your Friday Dance

I know I'm doing mine:

Pinned Image

Why?  Because my best friend from law school, Laura, is coming to visit for the weekend!!  I'm leaving work a little early to pick her up from the airport, and we have an awesome weekend planned.

 
We'll stop at my parent's house on the way home from the airport so she can meet them, then off to my apartment to prepare for First Friday in downtown Greensboro.  We'll have dinner, she'll meet S., and we'll all galavant around downtown like we own the place.  Saturday, we're heading to Chapel Hill early in the morning to go to the UNC v. VTech football game.  Laura went to VTech, but I try not to hold that against her.  Then, out on Franklin Street afterwards, and a relaxing Sunday to recover.  I am pumped!!  Just wish these gals were here to join us...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment