Monday, December 17, 2012

I'll Take You to the Candy Shop

Earlier this week, my friend Neema and I got together to bake goodies for our co-workers for the holidays.  Somehow, we got a little crazy with it and ended up making five different desserts from scratch!  I blame pinterest.  Though I guess I should thank pinterest at the same time.  We made...

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Sugar Cookies

Oreo Truffles
(Adapted from this recipe.)
(dipped in melted milk and semi-sweet chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate)


Chocolate Walnut Fudge


Gotta have brownies!


And pumpkin cheesecake mini muffins!
(Adapted from this recipe.)
 
After two days of baking (yes, TWO DAYS), I packaged the goodies up...
 
Added labels...
 
And delivered them at work!  I sure did feel like Santa, and I sure am bummed I didn't bake enough so I could have some too.
 
OOPS.  Novice baker faux pass.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment