Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Whoops. Sorry for the delay on posting about Halloween.  I guess I just got a little too carried away eating my candy to be able to come down from my sugar high to write an entry. In any case, how was your Halloween? Ours was great. S. and I went to a friend's Halloween party at their house and then to the Contemporary Art Museum in Raleigh to continue to celebration. The pregame was awesome, complete with apple cinnamon bourbon punch and a yummy spread of Mediterranean food. There were also awesome and scary decorations all over the house.


Lieutenant Dangle doing his job.
It wasn't me!  It was the one armed man!
No words.  I couldn't even bring myself to post a full body pic of his short shorts. 

But, really, we really had an awesome time celebrating Halloween, and I can't wait to grow up (no that has not happened yet) and go all out for all holidays.  Speaking of growing up but remaining fun, my parents went as Jawaharlal Nehru, influential Indian politician during the independence movement known for his hat, and Sonia Gandhi, Italian Indian politician and leader of the Indian Congress.


Happy Belated Halloween!



1 comment: